Central Management System (CMS) can be a stand-alone system or a part of Traffic management centers. Together with Road Side Units (RSU) it connects vehicles with infrastructure and makes traffic more fluent and safer.
CMS links and monitors RSUs, sends messages via RSUs to vehicles to inform and alert traffic users about latest traffic situations.
CMS is based on the newest technologies; it consists of multiple dockerized microservices and is deployed via CI/CD pipeline to cluster as on-demand product. The product has been around for some time, but greenfield components and new features are still emerging.
We are looking for a colleague who would expand our existing team and develop further features for the CMS according to project requirements. The position is suitable also for juniors who have some experience in programming and are looking for an opportunity to learn more, especially in a commercial environment.
What would you do:
- Learn specific protocols, processes and knowledge of the traffic domain in order to implement required features
- Design, develop, partially test and integrate features to the CMS
- Would manage running and functional CMS in non-customer (staging) environment
- Cooperate and communicate within international team (in English)
- Work in agile (Scrum) methodology
What you need to know / have:
- Following technologies:
- Java / Kotlin
- Springboot or at least basics of Spring framework
- Git, maven, gradle
- Optionally: Docker, Kubernetes, MongoDB, CI/CD pipelines
- Speak fluently English on daily basis
- Will to learn new stuff
What we offer:
- Interesting traffic domain
- Friendly and informal environment with skilled colleagues
- Possibility to learn how the business works
- Flexible contract and working hours
- 25 days holiday (depending on the contract)
- Adequate evaluation
- Meal vouchers, Multisport card and benefit program
- Home office / remote work
- Team building events